IMpossible
Impossible!
Im possible?
I'M POSSIBLE!
This was told by my high school tuition teacher for my hopelessness that time and it was being stored in my brain until today. Yea, Nothing is impossible, provided that it is within our reach okay. If you wish your dad is a woman who can give birth, well, im not sure who can help you. LOL
Nothing is impossible,
Sky may not be blue,
Sea could be in red, and
First class could be achieved.
What?! Again?
First class honours is achievable.
YESH!! I HAVE HONORABLY, GRADUATED WITH A FIRST CLASS HONOURS!!
Such a great ending of my bachelor degree life. And i actually checked my results while i was in Thailand for trip. It made me enjoyed the trip even more. That night, I got immediate congratsss from my travelmates, and I was so glad and happy to have them together. But then, they left me in the hotel after they had congratulated me because they said I made them sad .___. Lol.
Well, I was told, this degree is much harder than others before I joined but since I have not done other degree, so I cant conclude this way. Some even told me, "you "wan gat" wan la, say until so tough, still got a first class ._." Umm, Lol really hard mah To be honest, I dont even dare to dream for a first class when i was in year 1, and because of this, I couldnt waive for my ptptn even First Class is earned now due to some internal problem.
No matter how, this classification award has proven and recognized all my efforts, hard work, and sacrificed-leisure-time. God blessed :)
Some of you, whether malaysian or non malaysian, have asked me about tips/advices to study for exams. Well, everyone has different ways actually. For me, I locked myself in my own 'zone' (my friends named it wonderland) throughout the academic period which not everyone can do it, i think?
Some people even gave sarcastic remarks like "lifeless", "zero social life" and etc. So, it depends on which type of personality you have.
Of course, putting efforts is a must. And your efforts and hard work should always be paid on the right direction. Study smart like we always said. Anyway, study-smart and study-hard should be complement, not substitute. Smart in planning, managing and time & cost spend is what I refer to hard work.
Consistent(Smart work + Hard work) + Luck = Results
![]() |
| Those days |
Oh also, I'm selling my UOL essential readings for the following subjects:
- Intro to Econs
- Mathematic 1, 2 (same book)
- Statistic 1,2 (same book)
- Principle of Banking and Finance
- Microeconomics
- Macroeconomics (3 books - Mankiw, Blanchard and Fisher)
- Econometrics
PM me if you are interested ;)
And finally, a big thank you to all my friends and family who understand me and gave me courage throughout the yearsss. Love you guys lotss.
“Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done.” – Robert A. Heinlein


0 comments