Memory Box

by - Thursday, May 24, 2012

x

Wohoo, I never expect myself to have a second post in this year, that's great hehee!! I‘ve quit blogging for years actually until I help my cousin to design her blog's layouts recently. Click here to go to her blog :D


Besides that, I also start to read up my old blog and my friends' blog after I get in touch with blogs. So when I read back one of my friend's blog, I found that I could feel her pain now which I couldnt in the past. Tons of memories appear as image in my mind, it was so precious and my mouth even raise a smile! Anyhow, I am no longer a secondary school kid now. No more beating each other, no more skipping class and no more sneaking food into class. Hmm.....

Back to the old days...
We played around during assembly

And also cards when teacher was not around :)

Okay, come back to the reality. Oh yea, I've changed my facebook's cover photo yesterday. I dont like timeline actually, it's very messy and confusing but everyone is being converted to timeline now.

Cover photo with rose petals which brings me a romantic feeling :)

You May Also Like

0 comments