Look before you Leap

by - Thursday, July 12, 2012

Had a freelance job opportunity recently, and we had to tell that person through wadsapp if we wanted to work. This job was a two days freelance job and it was paid RM120 for 8 hours; payment on the spot, not sexy uniform provided and the job scope was distributing flyer at a food fair in PWTC.

Since the salary, working hour, working place were okay and the period to get salary was fast enough, so me and another 4 friends messaged to that person and said we wanted to work, and that person asked us to send a picture for her ( According to one of my friend, that person is a her instead of him. ). Majority of us were qualified, and she asked us to go for dress testing on thursday which is today.

So, the main point wasnt that actually, it was: She told us after the confirmation that we need to wear G-string and I stunned for seconds when I saw. She said the dress was tight and in white colour ( so there's like 2 versions of the dress now ), after that we said we are not willing to wear the G-string, then she asked us to TAKE PHOTO OF OUR PANTIES AND SEND IT TO HER. Other than annoying, i dont know what to say already!

I was very reluctant to send it to her, aint because of I cant or what, but this involved the problems of dignity and privacy. We have the right not to send her okay, so I gave some xxx reason said that "I am not able to send it now". But then she just replied me : "I want to see ok!". And she mentioned very clearly, no picture no work. HUH? This person is really abnormal to the MAX and she even set her phone to decline all the calls in.

So after that, I was thinking over and over again before sleep, and it sounded more and more insensible to me so I made up my mind not to work already. So I told my friends this morning about I dont want to work already, I am afraid that they would angry or anything. But luckily, after discussion, all of us chose not to work already. So we wadsapp her and said we're not going to work already and of course she has gone crazy I guess, but then, we are just protecting ourselves.

This is dangerous to work -.-
1. We couldnt reach her dont matter how many times we called her.
2. We couldnt confirm her real gender too, whether she's really a 'her'?
3. Things made no sense, the picture she showed is a fluffy skirt, but she said it's tight? And the colour was in beige colour, not white. Even it's tight, she can just tell us what kind of inner wear she wants this and that, right? TELL, not photograph.
4. How many normal people will request people to send her their photo of panties? Even show girl, I think they dont.
5. The way she replied was impolite, bad attitude and there's like too many not-answered-questions plus she replied very slow.

Okay, after that, she asked my friend to help her find people to replace, if not, we have to pay RM300 for her. So ok lor, we find, but she was like, want money only. Scam..

The share she meant is, share the RM300 and pay to her
Call scam as penalty? and panalty? -.-

Scam -.-
Huh? What?! you are lack of people now, and you said you are tired instead of finding replacement promptly? This is not what a normal people will react and please, find noobs to scam if you really want to.

You May Also Like

0 comments