Ant bites

by - Monday, December 17, 2012

Wake up early in the morning... Not for classes, not for work but injection! I have made appointment with the lppkn clinic today for the HPV vaccination.

The HPV vaccination is FREE for every FEMALE Malaysian who are borned in year 1993. So if you are 19 years old this year, faster call up to make appointment hahaha :D

I was going together with another 8 friends and the vaccination took about less than one hour for all 9 people. So efficient :D Hahaha, I was the second wan to be called into the room for injection and it's scary when u saw the needle ._. but when the nurse helped me to inject, it wasnt pain x) it's just like ant bites :D BUTTTTT, when the vaccine is going into your body ._. Crap, got feel LOL.

Anyway, I took off the cotton given very quickly because it stopped bleeding very fast.

The cotton :D Very little blood hahaaha
After that, Christy fetched me home and Guin and me started to play some hair chalk at home :D The hair chalk is my Christmas present from Guin :D wheeeee.... This is the first time i chalk my hair and it succeed ! Hahahaa, there's the result, OMBRE STYLE

Shooo nice right ? Hahaha
I am going to dye my hair like this in the future HAHAHA... Okay, I got another thing from Guin today :D Guess what? Hahaha, a friendship band from Thailand! :D likeyyy..

Shoo pink :D
Gonna stop here :D Coz my hands are sore now LOL. A little bit la. And my cousin is going with her friends on the next Monday haha, good luck sista :D

You May Also Like

0 comments