How do I
Coming back from a 3-month-holiday, dont really get used to study life already. Still feel like going out yum cha, slack at home, eat like a boss, thats why fats are growing everywhere ad. xD
I am a year 2 student now, so fast. And all of us are given a week now to decide the subjects that we want to take this year.
After 3 months, i still cannot decide what Course should I take -.-" Yes, it's course, not subjects. I dont know whether i should take Accounting and Finance or Economics and Finance. And if you give me another 3 months, or even 1 year, i will have no answer also.
Accounting subjects got Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Auditing and I think Auditing is the hardest and most sien wan among all, some more it's like essay based-.- I am not good in bullshyting Lol x) I prefer calculation laaaa~
I personally dont like HATE accounts and i am okay with economics. Yea, sounds like i should go ahead and take up Econ and Finance right? But ah, there're two subjects that got no lecturer in year 3. :( Have to study ourselves, cannot lar, it will kill me. I need a lecturer :(
Two of the subjects are Quantitative Finance and Monetary Economics. And Monetary Econ is like Auditing, hardest among all. How can I study the hardest subject without the assist of lecturer you tell me. :(
Arghhhh, switching from AnF to EnF really need a lot of courage, which I think I am lacking Hahahaha, I am afraid of the self-study part :( So i think i will stick with AnF at the end unless some miracles happened Lol, but i dun like accounting :(
How do I~ How do I~ Oh, how do I choose~~~ XD
2 comments