Efforts, not luck
Degree life is busy and stress, I got no time to relax, no time to read all the books that i want to read, no time for all the thoughts I want to think and no time for all the walks that I want to take ._. It's all about timing, how good if I have 48 hours everyday?
Having a lifeless life-style now, everyday... No choice lor, since I ranked education as the first place.. :( There's always a trade off! (Economics Lol xP)
Some more I got a positive return for my efforts everytime most of the time, that's the reason on why I can persist for so long I guess x))) Heheheee... Lets see ;)
![]() |
| Honour Roll Ceremony's invitation ♥♥ |
For this, I would say, the success(being listed in Dean's List) is really based on persistent, NOT LUCK. Ok la, maybe there's? 1%, enough? Hahahaha :D
Oh yea, one more bad news for myself. FINAL EXAM falls on my birthday AGAIN this year... WHAT IS THIS?!?!!? 2 years in a row!!! How sad? :((
Oh yea, one more bad news for myself. FINAL EXAM falls on my birthday AGAIN this year... WHAT IS THIS?!?!!? 2 years in a row!!! How sad? :((

0 comments