Relieve

by - Sunday, May 26, 2013

Yayy !~
Finally the dreaded final exam is OVER! Yes!! It's over, no jokes!! heheh :DDD All the stresses, burdens and pressures have disappeared right after the accounting paper! Hahahah, I DONT HAVE TO STUDY AND STRUGGLE UNTIL LATE NIGHT ANYMORE!! From now onwards, I am back to normal human life again :D back to facebook which had been deactivated for months. Such a good girl, i knew xP Lol.

Okay, exam finished and I can do what I want now. There're plenty of places that I wish to go, like
Penang ( for food :P )
Cameron Highlands ( Strawberries :D and fresh air Hahaha )
Sepang Goldcoast ( To enjoy the natural beauty :) hehe )
Sweet Huts
Dip n Dip
and sooooooooo on :D
It's all about food LOL :DDD

The first night after exam, I went to a bar on the 29th floor of G-tower :D Look at the night view over there! it's really beautifulllll.. :)))



First time drinking cocktail :D LOL
Stressful to blissful :DD
Went out continuously for days with friends :D and June is coming, I want to find a job, a three-month-job if can. But then it seems to be very hard because I got no office job experience -.- I've sent my resume to more than 10 companies/agents, but now i am still unemployed. Haih...

You May Also Like

4 comments