Beginner
Oh Hello everyone :) It's another Friday! I got no class today, and very free. :)
Suppose that I got 4 continuous holiday until Monday, but I've joined flash-mob and have to go back to college every weekday for practice. Since I have to go to college, means I got no holiday. *my logic* xD Okay, come to flash-mob. People who don't know what is flash-mob, wiki up or click here for YouTube video.
So me and one of my classmate, Cossy went to the practice since this wednesday and people like me, without any dancing basic.. *I think you know what happened* People used 15 minutes to learn up all the steps, and I used hours :X Hahahaa, luckily I am not the only one, Cossy and some of them also okay xPPP So the pros were leading the noobs beginners from time to time, so that we will not be left out :)
I'm very lazy to go to college every weekday at the beginning actually, but then I think of I could probably gain some experience and learn something new :D So never mind la, worth it :)
On the other hand, I just finished my favorite snack this afternoon which was the ROTA's potato chips, dont buy the original one because it's tasteless. I prefer the spicy one more than the tomato flavor xD But then it depends on your own preference, just dont pick the original one :) And my cousin knew I like this potato chips, and she even wanted to buy 10 packs for me last time, HAHAHHA, but my mom stopped her.
![]() |
| I'm lovin it ! |


0 comments