Influenza

by - Friday, June 01, 2012

Okay, it's midnight 3.52am now and I'm not supposed to be here at this time -.-

Good Morning humans
I've actually gone to my bed at 12am just now, but the stupid flu make me awake until now. Do you know how I pass my 3 hours plus on the bed? I just close my eyes and force myself to fall asleep, but I failed. I've set my fan to the smallest wind power and I still feel cold and shivering under the blanket. Some more, my body is soooo pain even though I never move it at all. Zzz..

How to stop my heavy sneezing and a runny nose immediately?! I drank a cup of hot milo before 12am and I thought I can sleep like a dead fish, but then, thing goes differently -_-" That's why I am here now. Okay never mind, so I drink another cup of HOT milk now and it doesnt help too.. :(

You May Also Like

1 comments